Senior QA Supervisor
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Develop and maintain a quality control plan for the operations team and quality control team to drive to Zero Defect.
- Analyze production processes to identify risks to quality of products to develop a quality control plan that can prevent the defects occured.
- Implement improvements to production processes and equipment that lead to overall increase the product quality
- Educate (on a regular basis) the production team on Quality Control techniques.
- Assess the product's quality by testing for a range of features and seeing how the product performs under stresses like pressure, temperature, humidity, etc.
- Investigate quality problems and propose solutions.
- Identify documents, built up instructions, procedures and rules to assure the quality management system and meet requirement of ISO 9001:2015
- Create production quality plans for new products to guarantee quality from stage one.
- Report on design, pre-production, and production to check on the quality status of the product at all stages of production and inform the key stakeholders of issues/solutions as needed
- Cooperate with related sections to ensure implementation and compliance with the requirements of the quality management system.
- Cooperate with other departments in handling the non-conformity of the quality management system in a timely and accurately manner to ensure the safety, the quality and the productivity
- Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and company goals.
- Do reports/ performance monitoring
- Management to discuss and resolve quality problems as required
- Understanding about raw materials provided by supplier s to assure quality before incorporation into the product.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Education requirement: Bachelor's degree, preferably in Quality or Industrial Management.
- Experience related to the position: 2 – 3 years in a similar position. 3+ years manufacturing and engineering or related experience in Handmade Industry, Printing Industry and ISO preferred.
- Good at English in both speaking and writing.
- Strong and detailed person
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Good on planning, management time
- Knowledge about 7 basic quality control tools, Ishikawa diagram, Lean, 5S and 5Whys
- Willingness to learn, improve, and become a more valuable member of the LovePop team.
- Creative problem solving
- Hunger and passion for the lovepop product and community
- Positive attitude
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29