Mô tả công việc
- Develop, manage and execute test plans that provide comprehensive test coverage at the product and system level.
- Using all forms of requirement documentation, create the test requirements that serve as acceptance criteria for Business, Product Management and/or Digital Channel stakeholders.
- Create and execute test cases, scenarios, and scripts, both manual and automated, which exercise the requirements under test.
- Using defect tracking software, manage defect reporting.
- Produce reporting of test preparation activities, test execution, adherence to test schedule as published in the test plan, defect information, and other data significant to test progress
- Represent the QA Team on cross-department quality initiatives and test environment planning.
- Serve as an escalation point for QA Software Tester for test planning and execution issues and project team issues.
- Lead large and complex projects.
- Review and audit QA software test planning and execution.
- Conduct training and best practice sessions with the QA Team.
- Maintain a general knowledge of Credit Union departments and how they interact with each other.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Got It web applications, products, services and processes.
- Maintain general knowledge with all federal and state regulations that affect software testing standards.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders to develop and maintain test schedules within established project management methodologies.
- Maintain the software testing leadership role within project teams.
- For the purpose of attaining Got It goals, it is the responsibility of each employee to strive for continuous improvement of processes and quality of service.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 5 years of experience at relevant positions
- Ability to create and perform both manual and automated tests as well as familiarity with both methodologies.
- Proficient with test management software tools.
- Ability to perform defect reporting and tracking and use defect software.
- Ability to lead all test related meetings with all levels of staff.
- Excellent analytical, planning and software development life cycle skills.
- Basic knowledge of SQL and other data retrieval methods.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and strong Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills to effectively communicate in the English language.
- Ability to present a professional image to management, staff and vendors.
- Ability to work independently, and as a team player, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgment in problem solving.
- Ability to effectively communicate information to individuals and groups.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure issues are handled in a fair, consistent manner.
- Effective leadership skills.
- Excellent computer related and developmental skills, with the ability to learn new software.
- Full-time hours required, with additional hours as necessary to accomplish objectives, goals, and projects.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work or educational experience.
- Software Testing Certification preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience in the software testing industry.
- Minimum three years of technical project experience, testing through a full system development life cycle.
- Project management experience preferred.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bao Viet Healthcare insurance.
- Good chance to study and develop career path stably.
- Quality work environment, flexibility, being innovative and rewarded for efforts.
- You will be able to join our ESOP (Employee Stock Option Program) allowing you to financially share in our future success.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Got It is the very first mobile eGift voucher management system in Vietnam. We combine up to date technology and innovation with quality sales, service and merchant skills.
Got It is the preferred gifting/loyalty and rewards platform for some of Vietnam’s largest corporations. Got It digital vouchers are accepted at over 75 famous brands and in over 2200 locations nationwide.
We provide mobile eGift voucher solutions and services for loyalty membership rewards, employee benefit rewards, and digital marketing campaigns (B2B market focused).
Got It provides a mobile eGifting eco-system for person-to-person gifting through internet and mobile devices (C2C market initiatives) ( https://biz.gotit.vn, https://www.gotit.vn ).
Trụ sở công ty: 9-11 Nguyễn Văn Thủ, P. Đa Kao, Quận 1, TP. Hồ Chí MinhWebsite: https://www.gotit.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29