Mô tả công việc
Recruitment Tasks (70%)
• Source resumes of qualified candidates for specific job positions using job boards, employee referrals, and other online channels
• Review resumes and evaluate qualifications of external candidates, conduct pre-screen interview to analyze candidate experience and fit, coordinate schedule with HR Business Partner and Hiring Managers as needed
• Track applicant flow, maintain pipeline of qualified candidates, build and maintain database of qualified candidates to respond to talent management needs
• Complete reference check on selected candidates, when needed
• Follow-up submission of required documents needed to proceed with the Job Offer
• Co-manage Applicant Tracker ensuring that applicant information and results are updated
• Manage communications between applicants, hiring managers and others to keep all parties updated of the status of each candidate
Admin Tasks (30%)
• Support effectiveness of HR operations.
• Manage employee relations.
• Purchase and maintain inventory of office equipment, stationery and administer maintenance contracts of office equipment and facilities.
• Coordinate and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, etc.
• Assist in special events, such as fundraising activities, company activities etc.
• Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets.
• Do labor contracts.
• Manage the onboarding process and follow up in order to facilitate integration into the company.
• Other tasks assigned by HR Manager and TA Supervisor.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• 2 – 3 years working experience in HR and Admin.
• Must have good command in English and can communicate to stakeholders locally and globally.
• Has ability to get things done in a timely manner.
• Cheerful, sociable, have the ability to connect people.
• Ability to use technology effectively and efficiently to manage workload.
• Proficient in MS Office Applications.
• Experience in a startup is an advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNhân sự
Kỹ năngTiếng Anh giao tiếp
THÔNG TIN CHI TIẾT
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
OYO is South Asia’s largest hospitality group with presence across 230 cities and currently operating 3000+ hotels in India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Nepal. OYO pioneered and revolutionized the fragmented and legacy-driven budget hospitality space by enabling standardization of services, amenities and in-room experience.
Through use of its proprietary technology all developed in-house, OYO has delivered predictable, affordable and quality accommodation to millions of travelers in Asia. Hotel-owners partnering with OYO see a significant increase in occupancy levels, get access to the world’s first tablet-based property management apps and become part of a brand recognized and loved by travelers nationwide. OYO has a happy customer base of over 5 million and its app has been downloaded 10 million+ times.
The three core pillars of OYO’s offering are:
- Standardized Experience: Consistent experience across all hotel in the OYO network.
- Affordability: Rooms offered at prices that no other player in the affordable segment offers.
- Technology driven: Pioneering technology allows consumers to book OYO hotels in just 3 taps, or within 5 seconds.
OYO has raised a total of $1.5 Billion in venture financing and is backed by several globally renowned investors such as SoftBank Group, Sequoia Capital, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greenoaks Capital and China Lodging Group.
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 4, số 62 Trần Quang Khải, Quận 1, TPHCMWebsite: https://www.oyorooms.com/vn/
THÔNG TIN CÔNG TY
Tầng 4, số 62 Trần Quang Khải, Quận 1, TPHCM
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799