Senior Recruitment Executive
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Execute the recruitment and selection process, including analyzing recruitment needs, preparing recruitment plan, searching resumes, creating and posting job advertisements, conducting reference and background check, organizing interviews, sending job offer to successful candidates, etc.
- Advise appropriate recruitment tools (tests, interview guidelines, set of questionnaires, etc.).
- Complete the recruitment schedule and plan in a timely manner.
- Ensure the quality of people being recruited to meet the Company’s standards.
- Suggest recruitment methods to attract the best candidates.
- Review, evaluate and recommend sources of candidates.
- Review and recommend relevant changes to the existing personnel policies and procedures, especially in terms of recruitment and selection.
- Jointly contribute to the development and implementation of the Company strategic work culture and values.
- Provide support in conducting orientation program.
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, HR Management or equivalent
- Must have at least 3 years of direct experience in the same position
- Preferably have worked in F&B, FMCG industry
- Have solid knowledge of Recruitment function
- Technical Know-How (Practical Skills and Procedures, Specialized Techniques)
- Experienced in Recruitment and Selection tools
- Good communication and interviewing skills
- Human Relation Skills (Internal/External)
- Proficient in MS Office
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment with many promotion opportunities.
- Provide adequate equipment to serve the work.
- Are paid social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance.
- Enjoy welfare policies according to the company's regulations.
- Regularly trained and improved.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNhân sự
Kỹ năngKĩ năng giao tiếp
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29