Senior Recruitment Specialist
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Source potential expat candidates from various online channels
- Create and publish job advertisements on social media, job boards,….
- Screen incoming resumes, application forms and credentials alligning with the job requirements
- Varify references and background check.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to heads of schools, division heads, line managers,…
- Schedule qualified candidates for the interviews
- Follow up throughout the hiring process
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Maintain a database of candidates for future openings
- Collaborate with line managers and division heads to identify future hiring needs
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Hold a Bachelor degree in English language, Human Resource or other relevant fields
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years working experience in Expatriate recruitment at language centers/ international schools,…
- Fluent English skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working in a growing and professional environment.
- Salary: compensate with qualifications and experience (upto 1.200 usd/month - gross)
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance.
- Welfare policies in accordance with the company's regulations: birthdays, holidays, holidays, vacation, 1-week vacation with full salary, KPI awards for the school year and year-end according to evaluation, increase salary periodically years, etc.
- Tuition fee reduction for employees' children is up to 85%.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29