Mô tả công việc
• The Senior Software Engineer is responsible to write software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
• Plan, executes and documents unit tests; Report status and issues.
• Perform the code review, code refactor if required.
• To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
• Encourage to contribute the ideas for system architecture and design decisions.
• Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent
• Good experience in Mobile application development
• Have experience with Kotlin or willing to learn & work with Kotlin.
• Have experience in Android application architectures (CLEAN architecture, MVC/MVP/MVVM)
• Have experience in Android frameworks/libraries (Dagger/Koin/Hilt, Coroutine/RxJava, Jetpack, e.g.)
• Have experience in Mobile database libraries (Android Room/SQLite/Realm/Core Data, e.g.)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• 13 month salary per year
• Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
• Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
• Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
• Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
• Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
• Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
• Professional and Flexible Working Environment
• Great Teamwork
• International Assignments
• WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 03/10/2021
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29