Mô tả công việc
The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to system architecture and design decisions.
- To write, review and maintain software programs from design specifications that are in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- Perform the code review, code refactor if required.
- Plans, executes and document unit/integration tests.
- To be trained or self-train on new technologies.
- Encourage to contribute the ideas for system architecture and design decisions.
- Join in all required phases from planning, estimation, designing, developing the implementation, testing, and deployment to maintenance.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience in .NET.
- Good knowledge of OOP, clean code, SOLID and best practices
- Hands-on experience with .NET Core, ASP.NET (Core), MVC, Entity Framework (Core), SQL Server.
- Experience in code review, code refactoring, Unit Testing.
- Be able to do code review and support junior developers.
- Basic knowledge of cloud technologies e.g. Azure, AWS.
- Basic knowledge of Docker, DevOps.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 100% official salary during the probation.
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29