Mô tả công việc
• Design, build, and maintain our payments products with a focus on customer needs
• Architect product infrastructure to ensure reliability, scalability and security
• Collaborate with engineering teams across the company to build new features at scale
• Define the technical roadmap of the product together with engineering leadership
• Other tasks as assigned
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production-ready software
• Strong knowledge of REST and pub/sub design patterns
• Experience with relational and NoSQL database schema design and query optimization
• Experience with unit, integration, and E2E test frameworks such as jest, mocha, supertest, and cucumber
• Ability to mentor and level up other software engineers on your team
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• Language skills: Good written and spoken English.
Good to have:
• Experience in leading software engineering teams in a technical leadership capacity
• Experience working with payment APIs
• Familiarity with containerization, including Docker and Kubernetes
• Proficiency with Golang
• Ability to architect distributed systems on cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, or AliCloud (including serverless approaches)
• Ability to guide a team through refactoring high-throughput legacy code
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Salary: Up to 2500 $.
• Opportunity to work in a young, dynamic, friendly, professional environment with clear, fast, fully equipped process system.
• Work directly with foreign customers, experienced members such as Product owner, SA, Technical Core, Designer...
• Join a lot of foreign projects, many complex businesses, participate and handle big data problems.
• Take part in training courses on soft skills and professional skills.
• Enjoy full benefits according to the provisions of the Labor Law. Especially, participate in the health insurance and the medical certificate (Bao Viet) annually.
• 13th month salary and Bonus KPI (if any).
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29