Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Manage the change from beginning to implementation (mini PM for change request);
- Study, analyze new banking products, banking processes, focus on specific domain, such as BI, Data warehouse (EDW) and Reporting, etc…;
- Study and apply new technology/technical solution to fulfill business requirements.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Graduated as a Bachelor of IT or Banking and Finance
- Experience in a particular banking data for at least 3 years
- Being able to understand and catch-up quickly with various business processes/rules or new products in banking domain
- Strong experience in writing a BRD/SRS for Banking Products/processes (complete, structured and easy to read)
- Extensive experience in Data Warehouse, Data model, Data mart, design Database
- Knowing the database MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle
- Extensive experience and expert knowledge in Business Intelligence Reporting tools of Microsoft/Oracle(BO)/IBM (Cognos BI).
- Can communicate in English (mandatory)
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Able to explain to business and get business buy-in why it‘s more efficient to adapt business process to fit best practice or application capabilities then customize the application
- Has organizational skills sufficient to ensure that business requests delivered to IT will be completed with good quality, on time, and with planned efforts.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary;
- 13th month bonus, Performance bonus, holiday & training;
- Education benefits: The bank training institute will monthly send a list of courses for employees to choose their suitable course. Therefore, you can self-registration due to your job requirements;
- Insurance: Insurance under labor law + private insurance for individuals. Premium employees are entitled to insurance for their relatives;
- Able to have annual travel allowance;
- Have opportunity to participate in many great events;
- Working under energii, friendly environment and good chances to develop your career.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29