Mô tả công việc
About the position
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer (strong UI design skill) who is able to understand business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as be responsible for creating Design System, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. You will take responsibility to the overall user flows, art direction and the whole user interface of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Create and propose wireframes, art directions, design systems based on product requirements;
- Conceptualize flows, interactions, layouts and UI for web and apps;
- Communicate constantly with cross functional teams to explain as well as improve proposed design solutions;
- Deliver mockups and designs to solve problems, while remaining aligned to the style guide and design system;
- Create various design alternatives and execute A/B testing to optimize designs;
- Proactively share learning and insights of UX/UI knowledge in Vietnam and global to the team;
- Proactively acquire knowledge of UX/UI best practices for usability in both web and mobile platforms;
- Contribute to improvements and maintenance of the design system (components, patterns,...) and guidelines;
- Work with Product Manager and UX Designer to finalize Customer Journey Map, User Flow and other user-related works;
- Be autonomous and accountable for your work.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 3+ years experience of UI/UX design (strong UI experience is preferred);
- Expert proficiency with design tools like Figma, InvisionApp, Sketch, Zeplin, etc. and prototyping tools like MarvelApp, Invision, etc. Can work with Photoshop or illustrator if required;
- Proficiency in art direction proposing, researching, wireframing, making prototypes and delivering well crafted solutions (design process);
- Strong system thinker and product thinking;
- Very good knowledge in the field of conception and prototype design such as wireflows, and functional prototypes (low fidelity and high fidelity);
- Strong passion for stunning functional and usable designs;
- Ability to review & test the implementation of your designs to ensure they meet their goals and design intent;
- Ability to present, communicate and justify your design decisions to other teams;
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centric design and design thinking;
- Hands-on portfolio showcasing your works and detailing your design/thought process;
- Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Ability to communicate well in English.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary: up to $1,500;
- 13th month salary;
- Project bonus;
- Holidays and Tet bonus;
- All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor Law;
- PTI health care package;
- Yearly company trip, team building activities;
- Join the open-minded, flexible, and fun project team;
- Various interesting projects;
- 12 days annual leave.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Next Waves is a R&D Center, which belongs to NGS Group, focusing on producing technology products for various industries.
Trụ sở công ty: 63 Phạm Ngọc Thạch, Phường 6, Quận 3
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29