Mô tả công việc
The Senior UI/UX designer is responsible for complex design work.
- Conduct research to identify user requirements.
- Collaborate with product owners to translate business requirements into high-level customer experience requirements.
- Develop the full stack of UX, UI deliverables, from personas & storyboards to information architecture & interaction design, from wireframes to UI designs.
- Translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces
- Excellent presentation and facilitation ability to walkthrough team members and stakeholders on user experience journeys.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 3 years of UI/UX design experience for software, web apps and/or mobile devices
- A bachelor’s or higher degree in design or related field.
- A diversified portfolio (online/materials) that demonstrates a strong knowledge of wireframing and prototyping in terms of playing with typography, colour, imagery, and graphic elements.
- Expertise in standard UI/UX software such as Adobe XD, Zeplin, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch and other graphics related software
- A clear understanding of design thinking and an appreciation for user-centric design
- Understanding user business and objectives; having a balanced combination of creativity and usability.
- General understanding of how design impacts development; ensuring designs are not overly complicated and costly to develop.
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography and intuitive layouts.
- Strong communication, presentations and negotiations.
- Proficient in English communication.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Being able to code HTML/CSS is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29