Mô tả công việc
You will work directly with in-house developer team, project team and client side overseeing complex SEO SOW. Your responsibilities are to build and maintain a strong client relationship, meet the goals and timelines of the original strategy, as well as identify new strategic opportunities.
Life as a SEO Account Manager at MCP Team
- Lead internal collaboration across a verity of technical SEO checklists including analysing, crawling, indexation, ranking signals, reporting, both on and off-site
- Clearly communicate all initiatives, strategies, and opportunities to clients as needed and on a daily/ weekly/monthly basis.
- Organize and facilitate project meetings (weekly/bi-weekly calls and monthly reporting calls), responsible for keeping all SEO documents and workflow for the team to easily understand timelines & the current state of project
- Ensure project workflow is professional and of high qualify
- Ensure the execution strategy is aligned with the client KPIs
- Work closely with Account Manager of Web Development team & SEO Technical team to identify the implementation strategies
- Support and provide formal SEO training on SEO concepts and tools both for internally and externally
- Report on insights from campaign data, identify relevant trends and provide well – developed proactive suggestions to enhance and exceed overall client organic search and website performance goals
- Other applicable or related duties as assigned
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Experience as an SEO Account Manager and Professional SEO Certifications
- Knowledge of Magento 2 & AEM Adobe are plus
- Advanced proficiency of metrics, their significance to SEO and how to track meaningful data using the main tools and programs FPT Software and client use including: Google Analytics,
- Google Search Console, Keywords Research Tools, SEM Rush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Adword, Jira,..
- Expert competency level in Excel & PPT
- Strategic and results oriented thinking – always focusing on project objectives and SEO KPIs
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English communication (business level), excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work in US & CA working hours
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
- If you’re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking innovations to a global
audience, this is your opportunity to develop with FPT Software
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29