Mô tả công việc
- Managing and responsible for multiple managed services engagements. Ensure that the delivered service meets the required, pre-agreed standards. Ensure service level agreements/objectives are met.
- Plan and execute transition of customers into the Infrastructure Managed Service/Application Managed Service (IMS/AMS). Constant improvement of the IMS/AMS transition management methodology and set the global standards.
- Solution design for complex IMS/AMS proposals. Supporting in the preparation of proposals, solution assessments and service scoping exercises.
- Take ownership of the escalation process and work towards satisfactory resolution at all times. Serve as main point of contact for all managed services customers. Serve as highest level of communication for inbound incidents.
- Review the operational and delivery procedures to recognize and eliminate high-risk areas. Serve as external and independent reviewer in quality assurance activities.
- Keep in touch and maintain flourishing business relationship with clients. Prepare and deliver ad-hoc, monthly and/or quarterly reports to customers (as it applies).
- Work towards procedural improvements in the aim of efficient service delivery to clients.
- Ensure that contracts are regularly reviewed and renewed in a timely and strategic manners.
- Review and maintain client database and use ITIL framework to ensure compliance.
- Contribute to the success of the business and marginal growth by identifying upselling opportunities within existing accounts.
- Work closely with the Sales departments to secure new business opportunities. Drive the customer engagement end-to-end including budget responsibility, customer expectations, delivery team success, reporting and invoicing. Lead the involved delivery units and make sure transition is done in budget, time and quality.
- Create and communicate sales and service reports to internal and external teams to provide timely service delivery update.
- Ensure efficient communication between internal teams and departments to provide outstanding and smooth client experience.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 5+ years of experience managing managed services engagements.
- 8+ years of experience of solid knowledge of project management methodologies and critical path analysis.
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Relevant experience in delivery of Outsourcing, IMS and AMS.
- Previous customer relation or service management experience is essential.
- Proven record of accomplishment of succeeding in a similar role.
- Demonstrable, strong business acumen.
- Job relevant qualification such as ITIL V3 would be highly beneficial.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of service delivery procedures.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills. Excellent presentation, communication and moderator skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Strong team player.
- The ability to make sound business decisions under pressure.
- Self – motivated with a methodical mindset. Analytical thinking and decision-making ability.
- Strong IT skills such as Microsoft Office.
- Widespread basic understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Working in virtual teams and global environments. Has worked in partner centric, hybrid environments. Willingness to travel
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary. Bonus based on performance.
- Young and dynamic working environment.
- Continuous development of hard and soft skills through work and professional trainings.
- Opportunity to approach newest technology trends
- Exciting leisure: sport and art events (football club, family day…)
- Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation plus other benefits offered by the company (Company trip, Holiday, etc.)
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person : Ms. Vu Thi Hong Giang
Phone Number : (+ 84) 971 543 695
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNgành nghề khác
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29