Mô tả công việc
- Supporting on all allworkshop’s activities (inspection, repairing, testing of hydraulic components e.g. pumps, valves, motors, cylinders etc.)
- Supporting on preparation for field service or training at customer sites.
- Workshop housekeeping
- Support for sales team in organizing technical seminars, exhibition, preparing sales and service catalogues/brochures, presentations, etc.
- Other general duties as required
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Undergraduate studying ofMechanical Engineering
- Good at Microsoft Offices
- Self-motivated, proactive with a “can do” attitude, attention to details, organized, supportive of working in a team environment, love hands-on works.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods as well as building technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 60 countries with over 375,000 associates all over the world.
In Vietnam, Bosch is currently active with seven business divisions: Automotive Aftermarket, Drive and Control Technology, Power Tools, Security Systems, Thermotechnology, Packaging Technology and Automotive Electronics.
Trụ sở công ty: 10th Floor, 194 Golden Building, 473 Dien Bien Phu St., Binh Thanh Dist. Ho Chi Minh CityWebsite: http://www.bosch.com.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29