Mô tả công việc
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Understand business processes, applications and how data is stored and gathered.
- Develop and manage streaming data pipelines at enterprise scale.
- Build expertise on the data. Own data quality for various data flows.
- Design, build and manage data marts to satisfy our growing data needs.
- Support data marts to provide intuitive analytics for internal customers.
- Design and build new framework and automation tools to enable teams to consume and understand data faster.
- Use your expert coding skills across a number of languages like SQL, Python and Java to support data scientists.
- Interface with internal customers to understand data needs.
- Collaborate with multiple teams and own the solution end-to-end.
- Maintain infrastructure for our data pipelines on AWS
- Build and maintain BI dashboards for business and operations
- Any other ad-hoc duties.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Base knowledge about data engineering (Hands-on experience with data engineering including data ingestion, data transformation and data validation is a plus)
- At least 5 years of experience in Software Engineering (enterprise frameworks, microservices, web services, scalable systems)
- 2 years of experience working with AWS as a developer/DevOps engineer
- Adequate knowledge of Relational Database system. SQL is mandatory.
- Knowledge about NoSQL is a plus
- Experience working with scripting language (Bash, Powershell).
- Intermediate English skills. Must be able to communicate with customer on daily basis.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
- Attractive salary: up to $3000 per month
- Signing Bonus 20-25M
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 1 time/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Have chance to onsite short-time or long-term in Singapore
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29