Mô tả công việc
PROJECT INFORMATION & OPPORTUNITY
- This is an on-site position at Canadian office of one of the “Big Three” automakers in North America. Participating in this project, you will have chance to work with all aspects of a best-in-class infotainment system. You also have the opportunity to work with top talented engineers as well as with various technologies such as SOA, MQTT, Protobuf, gRPC, QT/QMT, React, HTML5…
- As a SYNC Embedded SW developer, the candidate will be involved in full lifecycle of
- Software Development on Ford SYNC system. Developers will be responsible for creating UX Elements
- (screens, widgets, etc.) and Application software that allows the user to interact with voice features
- such as navigation, media, phone, and vehicle settings.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
– At least 2 years in experience C++ software development
– Proficiency in OOP, knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Familiarity with Agile development processes
– Multi-process, multi-tasking or multi-threaded based applications
– Embedded operating systems (Linux, QNX, or Android)
– Automotive product development process and quality experience (i.e., A-SPICE, CMMI, FMEA, etc.)
– Experience with communication protocols: CAN, TCP/IP, USB, Bluetooth, Ethernet, and/or WiFi
– Proficiency with revision control including: Git, Subversion, or equivalent
Quyền lợi được hưởng
“FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
• Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment
• Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
• Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềCông nghệ cao
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29