Mô tả công việc
The Software Engineer (SE) is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; plans, execute and document unit tests; report status and issues; document detailed designs; accountable for unit test leakage.
- To develop software program with limited support from senior engineers.
- To write program in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company
- To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
- To self-train on new technologies
- To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- 1+ year strong experience in .NET competence; competent in C#, NET Framework, .NET Core, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework and SQL Server
- Good knowledge of OOP, clean code.
- Basic knowledge and able to write Unit Tests
- Basic knowledge of security and performance
- Good communication in English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29