Mô tả công việc
The Software Engineer is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; plans, execute and document unit tests; report status and issues; accountable for unit test leakage.
- To develop software program with limited support from senior engineers.
- To write program from design specifications in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company.
- To write unit tests and run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing.
- To self-train on new technologies.
- To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent.
- 1+ years experience in LAMP competence (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP).
- Basic knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles.
- Basic knowledge of PHP development, at least one PHP framework (Laravel/Symfony).
- Basic knowledge of web service development (SOAP, REST).
- Basic knowledge of Unit Testing.
- Basic knowledge of security in web development.
- Good to have additional skills:
- Experienced in WordPress or Drupal.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 1-month salary)
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance.
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29