Mô tả công việc
The Software QC Engineer is responsible for performing the testing tasks. The duties and responsibilities describe how the Software QC Engineer should work what they will be evaluated on:
- Follow & apply the company process
- Do manual testing in Web/ desktop/ mobile applications with leading by senior QC or project manager.
- Identify unclear or inconsistent items in specifications and ask questions to clarify these
- Analyze and raise the issues, propose the solution/method to improve the system
- Review and accept the tasks
- Write test case and execute testing in the project
- Have a proactive and good work relationship with other team members.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University level
- Good English skills to understand specifications (in English)
- General IT knowledge
- Good written & communication skills
- Able to use Microsoft Office.
- A commitment to deliver quality applications
- Has basic knowledge in the testing concept.
- Logical thinking/Effective thinking
- Time management skills
- ISTQB/SEB Foundation level or equivalence
- Independence to work in assigned testing tasks
- Being good in designing Test cases which are clear, organized by applying the testing techniques
- Execute test, analyze the issues, and propose the solution/method to improve the system
- Understand and Experience to work in different software development process (RUP, Agile)
- Have knowledge of Automated Testing is plus
- Has 2-3 year experience in testing.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13-month salary per year
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary)
- Flexible option bonus for good performers & retention bonus for outstanding performers
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent)
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
- WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29