Softwware Support & Developer
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1. Proficiency in C# \ MVC, Visual 2010 or above with at least 1 years of industry level experience.
2. Develop web application
3. Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
4. Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
5. Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
6. Supporting the roll-out of new applications
7. Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
8. Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
9. Testing and evaluating new technology.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Degree in Informative technology
1 – 2 years of developing web application
3. Skill and abilities:
Experience with developing web application
Good knowledge in business process: manufacturing SQL
AS400 RPG is an advance
English: speaking and reading
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
• Competitive remuneration package
• Social and health insurance, unemployment insurance with full salary.
• Bonus 13th salary
• Annual company trip and team building activities...
• On-board training & training programs for skills improvement
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Wanek Furniture is a key company in the supply chain of the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world with a distribution network reaching out to more than 123 companies.
Wanek Furniture was established in Vietnam in 2008, and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Binh Duong Province with more than 9,000 employees.
Wanek Furniture not only offers its employees the opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees a long term and stable career path with attractive benefits. With a workforce having a positive attitude and a mindset geared towards success, Wanek Furniture continues to be a preferred employer who engages with its employees and strives for personal development to achieve the impossible.
We strive to provide our employees with a variety of opportunities for career development and advancement through continuous training opportunities both internationally and domestic, collaboration with a global team, and daily networking opportunities with experts within the companies various departments. Joining the Wanek team not only means you have a commitment to excellence, but you have the opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.
Take the next step in your career as a part of our talented team, committed to exceptional quality and superior delivery.
We hire for ATITUDE and train for SKILL
Trụ sở công ty: No.11, VSIP II, Street 6, Hoa Phu Ward, Thu Dau Mot City, Binh Duong Province, VietnamWebsite: www.wanekcareer.com
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799