Mô tả công việc
• Focus on the key Customer Service Drivers:
o Easy to Business with;
o Timely Delivery of Documents;
o Pro-Active Notification;
o Exception Management ;
o Efficient claim handling
• Booking with vendors/ shippers
• Planning with vendors/ shippers and internally with Warehouse, VAS, etc.
• Query Resolution with shippers/ Customers/ Key Account Managers / Commercial team to ensure timely resolution and response to customers.
• Responsible for cross sell/up sell, customer retention.
• Follow up on the Outstanding bookings & query resolution
• Record and report the performance of the designated set of Permier/Premier Customers that help provide suitable recommendations on:
o Service delivery wins
o Service failures
• Work with the KAMs/ Commercial team to establish and strengthen customer relationships.
• Comply to specific customer SOP and monitor respective KPIs
• Execute reports assigned by Team Leader/Team Manager
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Operational knowledge & Customer Service Experience
• It’s preferred to have 6 months experience in a large Operations / Customer service teams or in the Logistics sector with Customer facing experience
• Working knowledge of Damco systems (Kewill, myDamco, etc.) is preferred
• Familiarity with Damco Policies and Processes relating to the following is preferred :
o Customer Service Quality Standards, Quotation Standards and Pricing Policy
o Forwarding Products including VAS, Insurance, etc.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently in both Vietnamese and English
Drive for Results
• Passion to drive closures & high level customer service orientation
• Well organized when working under pressure
• Team player – Works together with others in the business unit to achieve results, fosters teamwork
Expectations from the Role:
• Booking & shipment management
o Receive forecast, booking from customers
o Co-ordinate with commercial for selling rate and buying rate (for freehand cargo)
o Work with destination office for approval (for nominated cargo)
o Co-ordinate with local carrier management team (for export cargo) and Damco origin (for import freehand cargo) to arrange booking with carriers as per requirements from customer.
o Co-ordinate with OPS team to ensure that shipments was updated in system and HBL/FCR/invoice/Arrival Notice/Delivery Order are issued to customers correctly and on time
o Co-ordinate with VAS team (where necessary) for VAS service delivery to customer
o Follow up payment from customers
• Quality Management
o Execute and deliver on local initiatives
o Ensure compliance to internal & external audit controls
• Follow-up & Query Resolution
o Ensure that shipment are delivered on time
o Ensure integrity of data entered into the system.
o Follow-up with the Ops team for timely resolution of customer issues and queries and ensure that timely response is received by the customers
• Customer Relationship Management
o Develop an understanding of the customer’s business & needs
o Identify cross sell/up sell opportunities to aid customer stickiness and retention.
o Provide regular updates to commercial team on cross-sell/ up-sell opportunities
• Information Management
o Co-ordinate with Commercial team and update Customer Pricing Database
o Update Claims Register
o Maintain Customer Master Data
o Create SOPs for client specific requirements including invoicing, claims handling, dispute escalation / resolution, and variation approval
o Create Customer KPI Reports
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềKinh doanh / Bán hàng
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Company name: Damco Vietnam.
Damco is one of the world's leading third party logistics providers specialising in customised freight forwarding and supply chain solutions. The company has 11,300 employees in over 300 offices across 90 countries and representation in a further 30 countries. In 2012, the company had a net turnover of USD 3,3 billion, managed more than 2,7 million TEU of ocean freight and supply chain management volumes and air freighted more than 210,000 tonnes. Damco is part of Maersk Group.
Address: 4th Floor, Zen Building, 54-56 Nguyen Trai, dist. 1, HCMC
Trụ sở công ty: Zen Plaza, 54-56 Nguyen Trai, Distric 1, HCMC
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29