Strategic Teacher Recruiter
180-192 Nguyen Cong Tru, District 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Kidtopi is a start-up project focus on the development of online learning for young learners in Vietnam. Changing the traditional English learning paradigm, Kidtopi mission is to connect young learners 1:1 with Native English teachers around the world through their innovative and dynamic online platform. Kidtopi’s goal is to educate young learners today to be Global Citizens and provide skill sets necessary for the 21st century.
Changing the traditional English learning paradigm, our mission is to connect young learners 1:1 with Native English teachers from around the world through our innovative and dynamic online platform. We’re a funded start-up edtech learning platform focused on online English learning for young learners in Vietnam. Our goal is to educate young Vietnamese learners today to be Global Citizens and provide skills necessary for the 21st century.
We are looking to fill our Strategic Teacher Recruitment position on our Teacher Team. You’ll work alongside creative and strategic thinkers in a fast-paced environment. You’ll be a part of a dynamic team able to flex between roles and provide support for each other when needed. You will immediately have hands-on experience and be able to grow professionally and personally.
We often work late as this is a true startup environment, but our official hours are 8:30 am to 6pm, M–F in our Office in Dong Da District.
* * Operation Activities include
- Research and Recruit international teachers for our platform
- Arrange interviews and organize mock classes
- Prepare contracts for hired teachers
- Monitor Teacher Referral program
- Update and create reports using Hubspot
- Create and report class status and class reports
- Training teacher to meet product requirement
* * Development Activities include
- Participate in referral marketing projects and programs in coordination with R&D, product and marketing departments to improve product and service quality
- Develop strategic partnerships with US-based elementary schools and offline educational institutions
* * Compensation & Benefits
- Vietnamese salary commensurate with experience after probation period
- Overtime pay: 150% off-hours, 200% on weekends, 300% on holidays (optional)
- Performance assessment, salary increase consideration every six months, productivity and initiative bonuses...
- Official holidays off, social insurance, health insurance according to Vietnam regulations.
- Enjoy the joy, not just welfare: Darts leadership. Festival fund. Vacation every year. Monthly birthday events. Sickness time.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
* * Qualification and Requirements
- Must be at least equivalent to IELTS 7.0
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or relatable major, TESOL
- Good in written and oral communications (both English and Vietnamese)
- Minimum two years experience in the English education field
- Have ESL teaching experience with kids, ideally have teacher training experience
- Proficient with Office Suite, Google drive and adaptable to learning other related programs
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Performance appraisals/salary review every six months
- Get bonus for productivity, projects, initiatives, on the spot reward,...
- Be provided laptops for working
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29