Supervisor (Giám Sát Cửa Hàng Thời Trang Cao Cấp)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Assists Store Manager to supervise of sales and all operation in boutique Assists Store Manager to build up the quality of customer service and aftersales service management
- Cooperates with Store Manager to develop a selling strategy based on market trends, and sales objectives and inventory control
- Closely coordinates with Store Manager to implement this strategy with a quality and customer-service oriented sales policies.
- Executes store operations during scheduled shifts. Organizes opening and closing duties as assigned
- Follows Company operational policies and procedures, including those for selling approval after reporting to Store Manager (When not in store) cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all staffs during each shift.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
- Follows up with staffs during the shift to ensure the delivery of best customer service for all customers.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Always be present and back-up your team in case of conflicts and report to Store Manager
3. Visual Merchandising
- Maintains store display and environment with company set standard of daily operation
- Makes a plan for display changing 1 time per week or follow to Brand's policies
- Keeps up the store in excellent states at all times
- Keeps track and ensures proper maintenance and renovation works as: change electric lamp, cleaning service….etc
- Training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. Provides feedback to store manager on staffs performance during shift.
- Contributes to positive team environment by recognizing alarms or changes in staffs morale and performance and communicating them to the store manager.
- Creates a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to staffs on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve staffs performance.
- Develops positive relationships with shift team by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
- Processes proper sales reporting according to the company’s procedures such as daily report, payment report…..
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- College/ University
- At least 3 years of experience in the supervisor position and in the field of luxury goods business will be an advance
- Priority experience in the field of retail business
- Fluent in English & French is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure and know how to arrange the assigned work order
- Good communication skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Company trips, team building.
- Other benefits according to the provisions of the Company and the Labor Code.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29