Supply Chain Manager – Online
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
· Calculating promotion, seasonal or event related product level forecast using the forecast tool. Working closely with Commercial Team to ensure accurate and timely Promotion Forecast for online sales.
· Producing standard reports to measure Forecast and Store Balance accuracy, analyzing the performance of the team, providing insights.
· Managing stock availability by Planning and Forecast to purchase and order goods to meet online product availability target, while also ensure to meet target stock days and minimize slow moving stock.
· Building up order daily i.e. promotion order, stock replenishment order, new product, seasonal and events etc.
· Ensure the stock availability throughout the promotion period, while also minimize overstock after promotion period.
· Working closely with vendors and commercial team in improving vendor delivery performance by reviewing vendor delivery performance and taking rapid action with vendors and commercial.
· Coordinating with Commercials and suppliers to find root causes of overstock, out of stock, action plan and promotion planning.
· Balancing DC volume inbound and outbound.
· Undertake special assignments relating to supply chain as requested
· Automating repetitive tasks making jobs simpler for supply chain team.
· Develop and implement the Supply plan by applying best practices, improving processes, analyzing sales history and forecast data.
· Coach team and colleague to deliver optimum performance.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
· Bachelor ‘s degree or higher in Statistics, Management Information System, Economics, Engineering or related fields.
· At least 3 years’ experience in leadership role in supply chain fields.
· Strong data analytical skills.
· Experience in using analysis to identify and implement opportunities to improve processes.
· Experience with Modelling and Programming to drive simpler ways of working for staff through automation.
· Able to work with large amount of data.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, and logical thinking skills
· Good planning, organizing, and presentation skills.
· Good negotiation, influence and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and dynamic environment
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Attractive salary and bonus
Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
Professional, dynamic working environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29