Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Work on global projects in Purchasing/ Sales domains
- Willing to work on Purchasing/ Sales back office projects (BPO - Business Process Outsourcing)
- Support Project Managers on daily tasks and reporting
- Communicate with Japanese customers and Indian project coordinators for project status and information sharing
- Work with ERP systems like SAP to support BOSCH Unit of Japan for their Purchasing/ Sales processes
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Good Supply chain management knowledge (1 - 4 years of experiences in Purchasing / Sales / Management or other related Supply chain management activities)
- Good experiences in supporting for Project Managers
- Good English and Japanese language
- Well versed in using office applications (Excel, Word, Power-point)
- Exposure to SAP (ERP) is preferable
- Approach to work within team (team work)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and bonus are commensurate with the capacity and work experience.
- Bonus 13th month salary, bonus on performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws.
- Participate in training programs of the Company.
- Work in a professional, dynamic environment.
- Participate in the annual teambuilding and tourism activities of the Company, Attend Year-end Staff Party, Company Outing Trip annually.
- Premium Healthcare for you and your family
- 16+ days full paid leave a year
- Opportunity for overseas working/training (Germany, Japan, Singapore...)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In the areas of automotive and industrial technology, consumer goods, and building technology, the Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its more than 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in over 50 countries with over 280,000 associates all over the world.
Bosch first started its operations in Vietnam in 1994 and registered a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2008. According to the business strategy of Bosch in Vietnam, on from July 2014 all business entities were merged into Bosch Vietnam Co. Ltd. with its head office in Dong Nai Province, running high-tech manufacturing plant, along with branch offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Da Nang City. Today, Bosch is active with six business divisions in Vietnam: Automotive Aftermarket, Gasoline Systems; Drive and Control Technology; Power Tools; Security Systems and Thermo Technology. Robert Bosch Engineering & Business Solutions Vietnam Company Ltd officially inaugurated on May 11, 2011, provides hi-tech software and engineering solutions such as embedded software and mechanical design, as well as IT and IT-enabled services for Vietnam and the region. In July, Bosch has set up a new automotive R&D center which is located in Ho Chi Minh City.
Trụ sở công ty: Bosch Gasoline System Plant in Long Thanh, Dong Nai - No.8 Street, Long Thanh Industrial Zone, Long Thanh District, Dong Nai ProvinceWebsite: http://www.bosch.com
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29