Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Provide application maintenance and support to minimize service disruption and simplify operations.
- Investigate and resolve issues with software applications by diagnosing root causes.
- Support end users for any requests coming from their day to day work.
- To drive customers’ cases successfully resolved within SLA.
- Prioritize support requests while keeping response times in a high-pressure environment.
- Co-operate with development team to implement the releases for the users.
- Conduct application testing, build test scripts, support client application testing, and collect and summarize test data.
- Create and maintain job schedules.
- Produce organized and informative system documentation, including details of application configuration and installation and client infrastructure.
- Contribute to and maintain a knowledge base of previous support issues.
- Create training documentation and give basic training to end users.
- Maintain confidentiality of data and information of projects
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- IT Infrastructure library (ITIL) Foundation certification.
- 1+ year of hands-on experience in IT application support sector after education and qualifications requirements.
- Competent in at least one operating system platform such as Microsoft, UNIX, Linux, and IIS and networking.
- Experience in at least one RDBMS such as SQL Server or Oracle and SQL querying.
- Experience Microsoft Office products such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Project, etc.
- Experience installing, configuring and supporting business applications
- Experience working with business applications with clients from a diversity of cultures.
- Requirement gathering is a plus.
- Understanding SLA/principle of support service; Experience to handle tickets with SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Experience to give acknowledgement, updates and resolution in a timely manner.
- Experience or willing to work on shifts and travel when required.
- Basic knowledge and experience in identifying investigating and understanding cause-and-effect relationships between symptoms and their underlying source(s) as well as documenting product related issues.
- Experience using at least one call/ticketing software.
- Contribute to informative reports, as well as comprehensive, accurate documentation
- Knowledge in at least one programming language such as .NET/Java/PHP/JS.
- Experience in software development life cycle and RUP or Agile and Scrum software development methodologies
- Good presentation and documentation skills
- Basic customer service, communications skills, active listening, empathy with users, acceptance of ownership, patience and understanding.
- Ability to work independently without close supervision for tickets with medium and low complexity levels; and with minimal supervision for tickets with high complexity level.
- Basic time management skills.
- Quality and process oriented
- Attention to accuracy, clarity and quality of work
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13 month salary per year.
- Performance bonus (up to 2-month salary).
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent).
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days.
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga….
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29