Support Category Buyer (SEA)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1. Possess well-rounded knowledge in supply chain, manufacturing and operational procurement.
2. Work with SEA Category Team member in understanding the global spend and identifying opportunities to improve value for money.
3. Facilitate and implement procurement change initiatives within MG responsible to improve business performance, reporting and analysis of management information to identify potential improvement opportunities.
4. Awareness Supplier Life Cycle (SLC) for each supplier align with Global MG Supplier strategy and sharing with stakeholder.
5. Perform RFQ per Global MG supplier Strategy with Benchmark to optimize, price, delivery, payment and other commercial terms against market standard.
6. Determine, review or maintain supplier contract align with management and market standard.
7. Interpersonal skill to drive cross–functional collaboration with inter-departments e.g. R&D, Quality, Production, Supply Planning to improve business performance, processes, profit. Address supplier issues with inter-departments for any conflicts to ensure highest level of service.
8. Support New Product Introduction (NPI) in getting the right supplier, at right price to meet require delivery for new R&D part. Manage new part readiness through qualification or process evaluation.
9. Plan and execute effective negotiate processes with suppliers to obtain the best discounts with reference to the negotiation framework established e.g. Negotiation Checklist/Roleplay with Team/Manager.
10. Support SQM on Supplier Quality Improvement project within MG responsible.
11. Present yearly MG activities with regular PDCA update.
12. Strong cultural sensitivity to manage relationships across global boundaries and time zones.
13. Understands and appreciates internal & external customers.
14. Proven communication, negotiation and presentation skills at local, regional and global levels.
15. Maintain relationships with existing suppliers.
16. Monitor and address supplier performance in terms of delivery, quality and reliability, among others. Derive and execute control plan to bring supplier’s rating to an acceptable level.
17. Coordinate material purchase at various stage of product life cycle e.g. new product introduction, design change, product end of life and project demand.
18. Support new part readiness for any engineering changes (ECN) with R&D and suppliers.
19. Ensure supplier have updated drawing or delivery instruction documents to process the order.
20. Assist other departments for needed material pricing as required.
21. Work with material quality department and supplier for part claim disputes that not stated clearly in the document.
22. Project coordination, herby planning, organizing and controlling resources to achieve specific targets.
23. Building good rapport with cross functional Team or Department.
24. Support when supplier is having some commercial or quality issue.
25. Support MPO / Production enquiry related to supplier issue.
26. Coordinate between internal, intercompany & 3rd party supplier on general matters.
27. Coordinate & support SEA Category site audit / visit in Vietnam.
28. Support SEA Category MG Strategy roadmap for Packaging Supplier in Vietnam.
29. Support Supplier Management Process per P04.01 requirement. Example send GSA, supplier safety stk agreement... Etc.
30. Establish tool investment contract with supplier. Work with VN1 logistic to do custom clearance in order to send the tool to supplier and extend the contract if needed. Both party need to keep original signed contract and validate by VN1’s General Director for signature.
31. Update Supplier master & create agreement PPS040 / PPS100 and renewal due to price change.
32. Setup KON renewal supplier upon MG Buyer identify source.
33. Raise 1st order SAMPLE PO upon SEA MG Buyer identify right supplier.
34. FA sample management. Register in SQM Masterlist ETA FA sample. Or arrange FA sample to requestor using XDRX800. M2 BuyerID = VN1 Category support.
35. Understanding MG process Lead Time with or without supply program and maintenance in system.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- The initiation of procurement processes, negotiations and supplier comparisons require a recognized diploma or bachelor degree in business administration, industrial engineering, science or engineering. Computer skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Power-point required.
- English is a must; German and other Asian language i.e. write and read in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- The technical knowledge of goods to be procured through the delivery and availability of products as well as leading negotiations and projects (also in a foreign language) in connection with the processing of purchasing transactions require a related experience of more than 3 years.
- Experience on the job knowledge in manufacturing industry and procurement practices is requested.
- Good Management skill to handle suppliers.
- Good understanding in various cost reduction concept & knowhow skill to apply.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Good strategic thinking with strong analytical skills.
- Self-driven and able to work independently.
- Ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders.
- Proven contract negotiation skills.
- Knowledge in ERP system, Movex/ database management is a plus.
- Vision to support creating alternative strategies and intuitively adjust to a changing environment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
-Salary adjustment: Once/ year in January; Health & accident insurance 24/24
-Housing allowance; Transportation allowance; Fare allowance; School fee allowance; Lunch meal
-On the job training
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29