Sustainable Development Group Leader
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Manage & monitor subordinates on their daily activity and assigned works/projects.
- Conduct study for improving Plant facility in term of HSE, operation, capacity to meet the company business strategy.
- Produce conceptual design, detailed design, related drawings & technical specification for new assigned projects.
- Execute & complete assigned projects compliance with HSE, quality, time & cost.
- Manage, control & monitor contractor & its sub-contractor executing the awarded project in term of compliance with HSE, quality.
- Preparing comprehensive work plans, and minimizing risk.
- Making sure that the project is being completed effectively on time and on budget.
- Coordinate changes and be willing to adapt if necessary.
- Keep teams committed, motivated, and productive through the duration of the project.
- Show management that the project has achieved its objectives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Education level: Degree holding related to technical field;
- Basic knowledge of chemicals plant or equivalent;
- Basic knowledge of project management;
- Leadership skill & project management skill;
- Computer skills: MS office included words, excel, power point, MS Project; auto-cad;
- English is required and able to communicate and write technical report.
- Minimum 5-year experience under PJ Management as Manager level.
- Experience in project management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
-Salary is reviewed & adjusted annually plus 13th month salary and bonus
-24/24 Accident Insurance for staff and dependents (spouse/ children)
-Commuting bus (Ho Chi Minh City ⇔ ACVN, Vung Tau City ⇔ ACVN)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29