Mô tả công việc
Manage infrastructure for Customer Cloud System
- Incident/Problem/Change/Security/SR Management as standard ITSM process. ∙ Monitoring server system (Zabbix, Grafana …)
- Windows, Linux (Redhat, CentOS).
- DBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL).
- Real-time system monitoring, cause analysis and troubleshooting in case of system failure
- System DATA backup and recovery support
- System configuration information management and system operation manual management
- System change operation
- System security management
- New system installation and configuration
- Manage VMWare VSphere
- Configures VM creation/change/deletion and environment according to the standard processes
- Configuration maintenance
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 3-5 years working as system engineer, manage IT infrastructure. Window Servers, CentOS, Ubuntu, RedHat OS administration experience ∙ VMware VSphere, VCenter administration experience
- Backup/Restore Tool(Veritas Netbackup) installation & operation ∙ Candidate should have experience of at least 3 of below:
- Ansible automate configuration is a huge plus
- Monitoring tool administration and setup (Zabbix, Grafana, ELK …)
- Application of systems patches and software upgrades.
- Configure and support storage-based data replication.
- Provisioning and management of volumes presented to Linux, Unix,
- Support HA and DR strategies with storage technologies.
- Ability to work independently and identify opportunities for process improvement. ∙ Desire to learn new skills, take on new tasks as needed, and work as part of a team.
- LPI/MCITP/VMWare certificate.
- Cloud infrastructure experience are plus points.
- Ansible/Python/Pearl programing skills
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary ranging from 16 to 30m
- Salary package: 14 months/ year; Holiday bonus: 16m/year (Lunar New Year Holiday: 5m, New Year Holiday: 1m, Corporate birthday 2m...)
- Worldwide cutting-edge technology
- Experienced and enthusiastic leadership
- Good colleagues
- Excellent environment for learning and developing your career with company sponsored international certificates
- Career development and promotion centric environment
- Full social insurance with CMC care insurance
- 12 paid days off/ year, 1 paid day off during birthday
- Working hour: From Monday to Friday; from 8.30 to 17.30
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 18/10/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29