Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for performing full life cycle recruiting efforts; working professionally with hands on recruiting in a fast-growing organization; fulfilling the vacancies in the most effective and efficient way with suitable candidates based on proper recruitment procedure with some duties below:
- Partner with Hiring Manager to understand hiring needs.
- Develop recruiting strategies based on business requirements to source specific technical and professional candidates.
- Manage the entire recruiting process to meet hiring goal through the use of effective recruitment channels.
- Maintain industry knowledge, employment trends, and recruiting strategies to attract highly desired talent.
- Participate in recruitment knowledge sharing & best practices.
- Perform comprehensive research to provide extensive data analysis to improve recruitment efficiency and effectiveness.
- Optimize recruiting process to reach the better practice, maintain and develop recruiting channels according to business needs.
- Represent as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the supervisor if necessary
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least two (2) years of experience in recruitment field
- IT industry knowledge is a plus
- Good English both in written & spoken skills
- Understanding of recruitment process
- Good command in using MS. Office software
- Strong communication skill
- Good interpersonal & teamwork skills
- Be able to work under high pressure
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 month salary per year.
- Attractie performance bonus.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent).
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days.
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English.
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
Professional and Flexible Working Environment
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29