Talent Acquisition Leader - Tân Uyên District
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
At TEKCOM, we are always looking to strengthen our organization by adding the best available talent to our staff. We’re seeking a Talent Acquisition Leader to help us source, identify, screen, and hire individuals for various roles in our company.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, 2-3 years experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants. This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments.
Objectives of this Role
- Input into overall hiring strategy of the organization to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Source applicants through online / offline channels, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, job fairs...and other professional networks
- Build, manage and support third party of manpower supply to stabilize TEKCOM human resource
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Skills and Qualifications
- Work experience in talent acquisition or similar roles
- Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience in using outsourcing, staffing service, LinkedIn, Facebook to proactively source candidates
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar
- 2-3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist/Leader, or similar
- Leadership ability
- Certification obtained from the HR Certification Institute would be advantageous
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNhân sự
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29