Talent Acquisition Specialist
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Manage the selection process for positions, including requisition management, development of position descriptions and recruitment strategy, candidate selection, reference and background checks, salary negotiations, and the facilitation of the on-boarding process.
- Conduct recruitment strategy meetings with Hiring Managers to ensure a complete understanding of the job requirements, candidate matches, and the qualifications needed to fill the role. Use findings to develop and execute effective sourcing strategies, assessments, and closing approaches.
- Develop and ensure implementation of high-quality global recruitment, interviewing, selection, and strategic onboarding processes. Build the commitment of hiring managers to follow best practices in all stages of the talent acquisition life cycle.
- Review applications and assess candidate qualifications against criteria established in the job descriptions.
- Conduct thorough candidate prescreening interviews and recommend highly qualified and diverse candidates who meet the requirements for the role.
- Negotiate the compensation rate and packages with candidates.
Systems Management and Development:
- Continually assess the effectiveness of the recruitment & onboarding processes, research best practices, obtain feedback from new hires and hiring managers, and utilize data to refine and improve the processes over time.
- Develop creative ideas and innovative recruiting techniques to source qualified professionals and a diverse talent pool. (i.e., social media, employee referrals, direct contact recruiting, internet data mining, job boards, and internal/external networks)
- Develop easy-to-use recruitment templates and forms.
- Promote the company’s recruitment brand through active participation in job fairs, conferences, and other networking and marketing events.
- Ensure timely communication with candidates, hiring managers, and vendors on the recruiting process and pending needs.
- Manage candidate communication and relationship management throughout the recruitment lifecycle and educate candidates about Tek Experts’ culture, benefits, and position expectations.
- Serve as a Tek Experts representative to candidates. Manage regular communication with contacted and proposed candidates throughout the proposal recruitment process in order to build our network and long-term relationships.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration or relevant field.
- 3+ years of corporate and/or search firms in mass recruitment or recruitment for junior level
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing methods, including proactive phone and internet research.
- Ability to prioritize time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Dynamic, passionate and proven person who wants to make a positive difference with the people you work.
- Strong communication skills – clear, concise and persuasive communication style adapted for multiple audiences.
- Be analytical and methodical in your approach to problems.
- Be organized and have an eye for detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed, results-oriented environment at a fast pace.
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Understanding and familiarity with Recruitment Marketing, Employer Branding.
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Very attractive annual remuneration package
- Super nice and relaxing office, located at Level A building - Lotte Centre with very modern facility, open working space
- Team building, summer trip, quarterly engagement activity, CSR activity
- Young and dynamics team members and manager
- Full salary insurance, PTI insurance, 100% salary in OJT period
- 12 days annual leave
- Performance bonus/KPI bonus at the end of the year
- Company cover insurance based on 100% of full salary
- Annual health check once a year
- Performance review once a year
- Gift for employees in all holidays during the year (for trade union members)
- Work and learn with the latest technologies from partners and customers.
- Intensive training from experts and English training from English native speakers
- Opportunities to obtain international certificates.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29