Talent Acquisition Team Leader/ Supervisor
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1. Building talent pools in advance of all requirements:
- Conduct research that helps to identify sources of potential employment candidates.
- Locate and screen potential job candidates in a manner that focuses attention on candidates with the right skill sets, experience, background, and attitude to be as asset to the business.
- Maintain a listing of screened candidates that can be called upon to fill positions that are suddenly vacant, or to aid in increasing staffing when and as the company expands.
- Develop candidate source by building talent communities with such techniques as direct sourcing, users groups, networking, university career ambassadors and social media.
- Participate in creating resourcing central database.
- Coordinate with external suppliers for effectively providing with posting services, ads, searching account, community account, prepare reports on supplier performance.
2. Operate efficient recruitment process:
- Conduct successful recruitment outcome and quality of hire by mastering recruiting skills such as interviewing, selecting, testing, matching…
- Establish solid relationship with hiring managers, operate as talent advisor/ consultant in all aspects of recruitment by focusing on hiring expectations, sourcing strategy, candidate assessment…
3. Engage in the task of promoting ITL Group to be Employer of Choice:
- Contribute to formulate employee and employer branding strategy / actions plan.
- Coordinate with depts/vendors/functions to ensure that all activities and initiatives relating to employee branding are initiated and completed on time.
- Coordinate with Marketing depts to develop communication strategy and lead the creation, editorial planning, content development, layout and production of internal Newsletter, internal portal (intranet), career portal and human resource communications.
- Coordinate with internal depts to develop and enable effective internal HR branding initiatives including but not limited to employee induction & orientation program, effective HR branding at ITL Group location and also in terms of initiatives and communications that happen from time to time.
- Coordinate with external vendors to conduct market surveys in order to gather feedback regarding the ITL Group Employer Brand.
- Other activities according to job requirements and assigned by superiors
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- At least 2-year experience as Talent Acquisition Supervisor and 04-year experience in HR industry.
- University Degree.
- English: Excellent in reading / listening/ writing/speaking
- MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. PowerPoint, Email, Internet.
- Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills
- Job Interviewing Skills.
- Managerial and leadership skills.
- Analytical skills
- Social Media Knowledge, relevant industry network.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with Lines Managers
- High Responsibility
- Good knowledge of Forwarding & Logistics Field is preferable
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Làm việc trong môi trường năng động, chuyên nghiệp có nhiều cơ hội thăng tiến.
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
- Thưởng tháng 13, thưởng KPI cuối năm
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNhân sự
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
ITL is dedicated to the goal of being the premier regional solutions provider for integrated Logistics, Freight & transports management and Aviation Services. By playing an essential role in our clients’ businesses and delivering value added services throughout the supply chain with the highest quality service and the highest integrity, we aimed for complete customer satisfaction at all times.
ITL endeavors to stay ahead with a creative solutions and the development of new service products to provide customers with unparalleled, innovative yet cost effective solutions.
Our success is attributed by our employees and measured by the enrichment of the quality of life for our people and to fulfill our social and civil responsibilities to the communities we serve.
Trụ sở công ty: 52 – 54 – 56 Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29
Hết hạn nộp đơn