Mô tả công việc
The Talent & Performance Management Manager ensure a smooth and efficient implementation of
· Manage the Talent Identification, Talent Calibration, Talent & Development Management
· Ensure Succession plan for Key Positions in Company implemented
· Manage the Performance Management System and process
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Talent & Performance Management Manager roles and responsibility is not limited to the following points:
Talent & Development Management: Manage the whole process of Strategic Workforce Management (SWFM) including:
- Design the framework, process, conduct the SWFM instruction session for Leadership Team
- Prepare & Manage the Talent & Leadership profile, and conduct the Calibration session for Talent Identification and Leadership Assessment
- Coordinate with Department Heads, HRBP to build Succession plan for Talents and follow up to ensure Succession plan implemented
- Build, organize and follow up the Training & Development program for Talents and Leadership team
Performance Management: Manage the whole process of Performance Management system and process including:
- Design/ set up the process timeline of Goal setting, Year End Evaluation, Performance Evaluation template;
- Design & launch the communication for PM process, conduct the training/ instruction session for Evaluators and Evaluatee;
- Cooperate with HRBP, Controlling Team, Performance Management Committee to ensure the Goal setting, Year-end and Calibration process goes smoothly and efficiently;
- Manage the Performance Evaluation online system to ensure its operation for sites
Other Organization Development Tasks:
• Create initiatives for OD Activities to promote Company culture, Core Values, Competency Development;
• Design and communicate Career Development to employee;
• Collaborate in or spearhead projects to develop Employee Engagement; Reward & Recognitions,
• Implement other L&OD projects assigned by L&OD Manager;
Internal: Leadership team, Division/ Department Head, other HR functions, employee
External: Training Agencies/ Consultant Agencies/ Freelancer related to L&OD expertise
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Effective performance of this job requires the person to be really hands-on and persistence to follow through meticulously key steps of the L&OD processes. Essentially the profile of the job holder should include:
· Bachelor degree or equivalent qualifications.
· Certified in L&OD expertise such as Certified Training, Coaching, Mentoring, Talent & Succession plan
· At least 10 years working experience in HR, L&OD in MNC
· Proficiency in English, Vietnamese, both in written and spoken
· Good in communication, presentation and facilitating skill
· Has a high CAN-DO attitude, responsibility, hard working
· Personal quality such as maturity, self motivated, good interpersonal skills, high level of accuracy, strong in planning & organizing
· Excellent skills for MS office software (Word, Excel, Power point)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/07/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29