Mô tả công việc
Includes the following
Talent Development & Training
- Develop training materials by completing thorough research, analyzing educational vendors and assessing the employment needs of departmental managers
- Organize a training curriculum that meets company needs, is engaging and allows trainees the maximum opportunity to learn relevant skills and participate.
- Contribute to the instruction and presentation of training courses and assess how effectively different methods and materials are at encouraging interaction and participation
- Act as both a liaison and an advisor, providing expertise on training & talent development opportunities to staff and management.
- Coach and train departments on training & talent development initiatives.
- Participate in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities and regularly monitor and report results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
- Develop a positive relationship with all employees. Promote direct communication and positive rapport amongst employees and managers, encouraging an environment for continual learning & development.
- Monitor and evaluate trainee’s progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that is consistent with company appraisal, developmental and feedback standards.
- Identify training needs and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Coordinate the performance management system, to include developing and monitoring performance evaluations, performance development plans and performance improvement plans.
- Track budgets for all costs associated with training, and write detailed reports to justify expenditures for reporting to executive management.
- Develop and maintain training tracking including participation, costs and return on investment (ROI).
- Provide monthly training & development reports to heads of department and HR Operations Manager.
Human Resources Support
- Support recruitment activities during times of peak demand.
- Perform special projects as needed to ensure HR service delivery to the business.
- The above statements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 3 years experience in a Human Resources function, especially in a Training and Development and/or Talent Acquisition role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Diploma in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- Experience in administering training & development programs and HRIS
- Experience in project management of HR related initiatives
- Kind, pleasant and effective communicator, comfortable to operate at all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of human resource principles, procedures and practices
- Ability to effectively deal with multiple priorities, functions and activities
- Well-developed business ethics and the ability to maintain a high level of discretion
- Knowledge of Vietnamese labor law and regulations
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Vietnamese and English, with an emphasis on confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Full training and on-going professional development
- Free access to our Wall Street English course
- Annual Leave of 12 days plus Vietnamese national holidays
- Quality facilities and teaching resources
- Dedicated academic management team support and training
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29