Talent Management Specialist
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Build and manage the framework of Performance Management, Talent Management & Succession Planning, Career development plan and key talent/high-potential development to achieve business goals.
• Improve organizational effectiveness through the solution development and deployment to enhance the leadership, people capability productivity and drive a performance culture
• Cooperate with Training Center to design the Training / Coaching model & roadmap to ensure the development plan of our people is aligned with business and people strategy, on track and effective.
• Develop programs to ensure effective internal movement and talent pools.
• Serve as an advisor and technical expert on organizational and team development, talent management and company culture.
• Continuously identify current and future skill gaps across the organization and partner with Training team to address solutions.
• Develop and implement communication and training strategies related to Talent Management.
Keep a consistent pulse on new talent management and leadership development trends and resources available in the marketplace.
• Provides talent development support and consulting to ensure successful execution of talent identification and development planning processes.
• Oversee the competency model and develop specific programs that support change management.
• Other duties as assigned
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor degree, major in Business Administration, Human Resources, Organization Development, Economics or relating areas. Master degree is a plus
• 2 years of broad HR experience consisting of a combination of leadership, management, individual contributor and/or consulting roles.
At least 1 year working at the same position in Finance/ Banking Companies.
• Have experience working knowledge of the following HR/OD processes: talent acquisition, retention, performance management, training & development, competency modeling, coaching and mentoring, learning management, succession planning programme management.
• Skilled in critical, creative, strategic thinking.
• Interpersonal skill, communication skill, both in writing & verbal
• Organizational & time management skills
• Be passionate and role model in people development
• English - Good in both written and verbal communication.
• Expert use of Microsoft Office
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Package
- TOP 5 Commercial Bank
- Professional & Supportive Environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNgân hàng / Tài chính
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29