Mô tả công việc
- Preparation of the Financial Statement
- Update and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other records detailing financial business transactions (e.g., material and account receivable etc.)
- Prepare monthly accounting report, quarterly accounting report, year-end auditing report.
- Other accounting jobs assigned by head office in Germany.
- Lead and coordinate an accounting team to fulfill accounting processes and requirements.
- Other accounting jobs assigned by Director.
- Coordination and cooperation with tax authorities, banks, auditors and consulting company.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 5+ years’ experience in Accounting in international companies or consulting firms;
●Skill & Knowledge
- Chief Accountant Certificate
- Excellent knowledge of Vietnamese tax and accounting law and statutory reporting
- Skilled in accounting software, SAP Business One preferred
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products, particularly Excel.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English for documents and company communication
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Highly organized, with an attention to detail;
- Good interpersonal skills, hardworking and focused;
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Bảo hiểm xã hội đầy đủ
- Xét duyệt tăng lương mỗi năm
- Thưởng cuối năm
- Và một số phúc lợi khác sẽ trao đổi trong buổi phỏng vấn
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
REERACOEN VIETNAM is a subsidiary of Neo Career which is the leader of recruitment consultant agencies located in Japan managed by professional team for HR consulting. We aim to think about the suitable candidate and the fast - service which is the most important for job searching. If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to ask us anytime
Trụ sở công ty: 704 ZEN PLAZA, 54-56 Nguyen Trai St, Dist1, Ho Chi Minh cityWebsite: https://www.reeracoen.com.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29
Hết hạn nộp đơn