Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Establish tax compliance and tax management SOP for tax risk management and ensure these SOP are complied
• Responsible for all daily taxation operation tasks and jobs done by team members.
• Responsible for Tax refund process, review and ensure all information/data/document tax refund before submission to Tax authority.
• Key contact point with tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the company.
• Champion leads of significant changes in tax regulations to Board of Management and Departments.
• Resolve issues faced by Departments in order to comply with Tax regulations.
• Review purchase & sales contract on tax perspective before the contract conclusion & go live
• Minimize tax risks in compliance with laws and regulations within time frame
• Responsible for tax authorities and provide tax audit support for the company
• Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives. Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters
• Provide innovative tax planning to optimize Tax payables
• Prepare and review local transferring price reports, tax calculations, estimates and reports accruals
• Provide the current and deferred tax provision to Corporate Accounting team for financial purpose.
2. People management
• Managing 3 staffs (subject to change upon business demand) by setting and appraising related and SMART KPIs
• Supervising daily operation works, and providing training and coaching to improve staffs’ qualification and competencies
• Ensuring back-up and succession plan are always in place
• Provide availability of qualified supports and motivation to staffs to ensure effectively working results.
3. Any other duties are reasonably requested by Group FD and CEO.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. At least 7-8 years experienced in Tax practice with technical strong and solid knowledge and experience in tax compliance and transfer pricing
2. Experiences in manufacturing companies and end-user products
3. Independent working under high pressure
4. Ability to address issues and effectively change.
5. Ability in setting up new, deploy, and develop people and operation works
6. Team leading & people development
7. Having good relationship with Tax authorities are advantages
8. Experienced years working as Auditor in audit firms is an advance
9. Knowledge of International taxation laws and regulations with US and/or Europe tax exposure is a plus
10. Prior experience in tax strategy implementation, planning support and project management will be advantageous
Quyền lợi được hưởng
.Monthly bonus upon your achieved sales target, 13th monthly salary & bonus upon your achieved KPI
.Enjoy a lot of fun & smile created by exciting events
.Harmony into dynamic & professional environment together with an energized & friendly team
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Công Ty Cổ phần Karofi Việt Nam tiền thân là nhà nhập khẩu, lắp ráp và phân phối máy lọc nước cho nhiều đơn vị tại Việt Nam. Nhờ thấu hiểu sâu sắc nhu cầu của khách hàng về nước sạch và nước tinh khiết, công ty Cổ phẩn Karofi Việt Nam ra đời nhằm cung cấp các giải pháp về nước nhằm bảo vệ sức khỏe cho cộng đồng.
Trụ sở công ty: Lô CC1.i.3.1, KĐT Pháp Vân, Tứ Hiệp, Phường Hoàng Liệt, Q. Hoàng Mai, Hà NộiWebsite: http://karofi.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29