Mô tả công việc
- Incharge the class(es) at centers/ branches
- Cover class in case of EA’s urgent absent.
- Manage and arrange working shifts for EA.
- Recruit EA for centers/ branches if needed.
- Coach and ensure EA quality at centers/ branches
- Receive and resolve requests and complaints under SCC/CC supports.
- Admin tasks: EA’s payroll (Monthly)
- Other tasks assigned by EA Trainer
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Strong preference is given to individuals with experience in teaching
- Good PC skills in MS Office
- Good English skills: require IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Working hours: Shifts (44 hours/ week)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/03/2020
Ngành nghềGiáo dục / Đào tạo
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
What is common between you and YOLA? Education.
Think about how education has changed your life and where it has taken you for all these years until today and to your future!
For YOLA’s founders, teachers and staff, education has endowed us with lifetime experiences at world-class institutions like Harvard, Stanford, Columbia, Dartmouth, Williams, Swarthmore, London School of Economics, NUS, NTU… We, at YOLA, have all experienced the power of education in changing our own lives and believe that it is our mission to empower young minds to achieve their dreams.
As a premier provider of educational services in Vietnam, YOLA provides a wide range of educational programs and products, including test preparation courses (SAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT, GRE), English language, soft-skill training, after-school tutoring, summer camps, and development of educational content.
With a strong commitment to help students realize their true potentials on their journey to become who they want to be, YOLA has successfully helped its students gain admission and scholarships to top universities, such as Stanford, UPenn, Princeton, Brown, Duke, Georgetown, NYU, UC Berkeley, UCLA and many more worldwide.
‘YOLA has helped more than 5000 students to put one step closer to their dreams’
Living and breathing in a culture named ACUPIT (Action, Caring, Understanding, Passion for Excellence, Innovation, Trust), every single individual at YOLA regardless of backgrounds, interests, specialties and positions is working hard and passionately every day. The reason is:
‘We believe that what we are doing each day is making a potentially huge impact on many students’ lives through education’
If you share the same vision with YOLA, come and join us to care about the future of many student generations. At the same time, let your future be our care!
Trụ sở công ty: 259 Tran Hung Dao Street, District 1, HCMCWebsite: https://yola.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29