Mô tả công việc
The Team Leader Assistant will take on a series of tasks and responsibilities relating to managing the Photo editing or Floor plan production for the clients from Denmark, Sweden, Norway, America and Australia, taking charge in monitoring the performance of the Shift Leaders and the alternative positions. Team Leader Assistant will work under the supervision of the Team Leader and the Production Manager, mainly in the afternoon shift and sometime in nightshift.
Main responsibilities include:
- Undertake work planning for the assigned team.
- Ensure the quality control and communication process are in place.
- Ensure the delivery time.
- Allocate qualified and relevant staff for immediate mission or new production projects, support the implementation and ensure the quality.
Administration and Monitoring:
- Cooperate with the Training Coordinator and the Trainers to facilitate and monitor training for the team members.
- Monitor and provide coaching/supporting to the assigned team members.
- Monitor and update the Team Leader and the Production Manager about the established quality assurance/system/data.
- Submit and ensure timely and precise production statistics of all the products of the assigned team to the Team Leader and the Production manager.
- Responsible for day-to-day overall coordination of the assigned team.
- Monitor the production flow and performance of the assigned team as well as its individual members and take necessary corrective action.
- Ensure the discipline and company policy and procedures to be compliant by all the team members.
- Conduct monthly performance evaluation of the team members as assigned.
- Communication and Reporting:
- Communicate closely with team member and Management team.
- Communicate with Customer Service Officers and with client to fulfill other reports as required.
- Report immediately to the Production Manager and the IT Manager and inform about potential problems including virus attacks, computer problems.
- Practice English, motivate staff in using English during working hours, and communicate skills as the general work language will be English.
Cooperate with HR in working with the timesheet and meal calculation.
Support other teams and department with the in charge team related issues. Other tasks as deemed necessary and assigned.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Education: Relevant university degree, preferable in architecture, graphics, , English or computer software.
- Experience: At least 2 years of working experience in management or leadership position in a production/manufacturing platform. Experience in working with European clients, Illustrator/ Photoshop software is a clear advantage.
- Languages: Good English for communication in both written and oral form. Fluent in Vietnamese.
- Good computer skills: excel, word, powerpoint, email, internet
- Good communication skills
- Good planning, reporting skills and able to work with statistics
- Training and coaching skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good management and leadership skills in order to lead and work with team members
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary with up to 14 months of salary.
- Salary review once a year.
- Annual luxury Kick-off vacation;
- International, professional, creative working environment and talented teams
- Common cultural-sportive- art Clubs and activities, sponsored and/or supported by the Company (Ex: team building, Football, GYM, English…).
- Insurance as Governments regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.).
- AON Premium Healthcare Insurance package, with possibility to cover family members.
- Relevant training will be provided at the company’s expense and we also allow developers to improve their skill set during normal business hours.
- Flexible working time
- Daily various foods, drink, and seasonal fresh fruits;
- And many other benefits, let's join us to discover!
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Về chúng tôi
Established in 2007, Esoftflow Co., Ltd. has developed into an international full-service provider of imagery infrastructure for the real estate sector. Our focus is to develop and deliver intelligent solutions enabling the real estate agent to stand out in their marketing efforts. Our client base is global and today we service clients in Australia, Europe and North America.
We believe in delivering high quality products combined with outstanding service, and prefer to refer to our clients as partners. We have a constant focus on innovation and being a first mover in the market. Subsequently, we maintain our entrepreneurial spirit giving us the necessary flexibility to navigate in a fast changing industry.
Esoftflow is part of the Esoft Systems Corporation, that has more than 700 employees worldwide, of which 500+ are based in Vietnam. We strive to provide an interesting work place where people work across cultures and time zones. We are taking our social responsibility serious, and among other things, we provide training and employment to disabled and disadvantaged people.
For further details, please visit our website:
Tìm việc làm, tin tuyển dụng liên quan
Hotline 2: 0986 183 275
Tổng đài: 024 710 79 799
Chia sẻ việc làm tới bạn bè
Công ty TNHH EsoftflowĐịa chỉ: Tầng 3 & Tầng 7, Toà nhà Hàn Việt, 203 Minh Khai, Hai Bà Trưng , Hà Nội
Quy mô công ty: 500-1000 người