Team Leader Assistant
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
* Production Assurance:
- Undertake work planning for the assigned team.
- Ensure the quality control and communication process are in place.
- Ensure the delivery time.
- Allocate qualified and relevant staff for immediate mission or new production projects, support the implementation and ensure the quality.
* Administration and Monitoring:
- Cooperate with the Training Coordinator and the Trainers to facilitate and monitor training for the team members.
- Monitor and provide coaching/supporting to the assigned team members.
- Monitor and update the Team Leader and the Production Manager about the established quality assurance/system/data.
* Team Leadership:
- Responsible for day-to-day overall coordination of the assigned team.
- Monitor the production flow and performance of the assigned team as well as its individual members and take necessary corrective action.
- Ensure the discipline and company policy and procedures to be compliant by all the team members.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Education: Relevant university degree, preferable in Finance, Management, Graphics, , English or computer software.
- Experience: Experience in management or leadership position in a production/manufacturing platform is a clear advantage.
- Languages: Good English for communication in both written and oral form. Fluent in Vietnamese.
- Good computer skills: excel, word, powerpoint, email, internet
- Good communication skills
- Good planning, reporting skills and able to work with statistics
- Training and coaching skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good management and leadership skills in order to lead and work with team members
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary with up to 14 months of salary.
- Salary review once a year
- Annual luxury Kick-off vacation
- International, professional, creative working environment and talented teams
- Common cultural-sportive- art Clubs and activities, sponsored and/or supported by the Company (Ex: team building, Football, GYM, English…)
- Insurance as Governments regulations (social insurance, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, etc.)
- AON Premium Healthcare Insurance package, with possibility to cover family members.
- Relevant training will be provided at the company’s expense and we also allow developers to improve their skill set during normal business hours.
- Flexible working time
- Daily various foods, drink, and seasonal fresh fruits
- And many other benefits, let's join us to discover!
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Established in 2007, Esoftflow Co., Ltd. has developed into an international full-service provider of imagery infrastructure for the real estate sector. Our focus is to develop and deliver intelligent solutions enabling the real estate agent to stand out in their marketing efforts. Our client base is global and today we service clients in Australia, Europe and North America.
We believe in delivering high quality products combined with outstanding service, and prefer to refer to our clients as partners. We have a constant focus on innovation and being a first mover in the market. Subsequently, we maintain our entrepreneurial spirit giving us the necessary flexibility to navigate in a fast changing industry.
Esoftflow is part of the Esoft Systems Corporation, that has more than 700 employees worldwide, of which 500+ are based in Vietnam. We strive to provide an interesting work place where people work across cultures and time zones. We are taking our social responsibility serious, and among other things, we provide training and employment to disabled and disadvantaged people.
For further details, please visit our website:
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 3 & Tầng 7, Toà nhà Hàn Việt, 203 Minh Khai, Hai Bà Trưng , Hà NộiWebsite: http://www.esoftflow.com/
THÔNG TIN CÔNG TY
Tầng 3 & Tầng 7, Toà nhà Hàn Việt, 203 Minh Khai, Hai Bà Trưng , Hà Nội
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799