Technical Architect (iOS, Swift, NodeJs)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
The Technical Architect (TA) is our technical champion & advisor entrusted to be driving technical decisions
through architectural reviews, technical optimizations, security reviews, and other technical discussions. The
TA is also responsible for:
- Champion best practices for our technical teams, in regards to development process, documentation,
coding, product quality, maintenance & support
- Evolve our software architecture to incorporate business and technical requirements while ensuring high
scalability, security, and performance.
- Evaluate & drive proposed technical solutions by weighing the risks, rewards and future implications of each
decision and recommending the optimal technical path forward.
- Guide and motivate our engineering teams to continually improve their skills through mentoring, training, pair
programming, code reviews and fostering an environment of excellence.
- Develop time & effort estimates for all technical implementations and track the progress of technical teams
from inception through delivery.
- Identify bottlenecks in our applications and devise solutions to ensure the best possible performance,
quality, scalability, security.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 5+ years of experience as a software architect (or similar role) with strong hands-on experience enabling multi-threading, caching techniques, multi-platform synchronization, and microservices.
- Experienced with architectural patterns for a large, high-scale data platform (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Experience building, scaling, managing platforms and APIs.
- Excellent understanding of DevOps/CloudOps and building high-availability infrastructure.
- Leadership that combines persuasiveness, decisiveness, and competitiveness necessary to motivate a team.
- Experience with application build automation tools like Apache Maven, Jenkins, and Git.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Good understanding of Amazon AWS technologies (or Google Cloud & Azure equivalents) such as EC2, RDS, ECS, ELB, EKS,...
- Expert experience developing defense systems & mechanisms against cyber attacks.
- Good understanding of relational and non-relational database systems
- Experience evolving monolithic systems into modern microservice architectures
- Excellent hands-on experience with PaaS, IaaS, CaaS
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Friendly, flexible, and fun working environment
- Very attractive salary based on skills and experience
- Free office lunch
- Coffee, tea, snack bar everyday
- Full income tax, insurance paid by company (Net Salary)
- 13th month of salary
- Great opportunity for career development
- Company trip, team building, monthly party, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
ADI is an IT Outsourcing & Recruitment agency providing meaningful attention and economic value to various professional disciplines, industries and geographies. ADI has 15 years of experience providing full service of staffing and talent management solutions to global and local companies in Asia. Building on our success, we are now operating in Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Vietnam focusing on IT Staff Outsourcing, Permanent & Contract Recruitment, HR Payroll Services.
Our Core Strengths :
- IT Staff Outsourcing Services: We provide our IT staff on a short term contract to work at customer site under their project management. In this model we bill our customers on a monthly basis for contract duration. We provide Dot net, Java, COBOL, SAP Consultants, Infrastructure, Server & Database Managers, IT Support and other resources to our customer as per the requirement.
- Recruitment Services: We provide permanent staff to our customers on one time charge of fixed percentage of annual gross package.
- Headcount /Payroll Services: Our customers place their staff with ADI to manage their headcount restrictions and provide better management of payroll services by providing the right amount of salary at the right time. Any staff payroll questions and concerns are given the highest priority. ADI manages salary tax and other government compliance related matters.
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà Viễn Đông, Số 14 Phan Tôn, Phường Đa Kao, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt NamWebsite: http://www.adiresourcing.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29