Technical Architect - LAMP
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Work location:Ho Chi Minh (364 Cong Hoa, Tan Binh, Ho Chi Minh City) Ha Noi (HITC Building, 6th floor, 239 Xuân Thủy, Dịch Vọng Hậu, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội)
Number of vacancies:2 Vacancies
Skills:Apache × 7Nginx × 7Linux × 7MySQL × 7PHP × 7
Industry:High Technology (IT, Software,...)
Languages:English - 2
Job Overview & Responsibility
The Technical Architect is responsible to handle complex software programs implementation; Makes, applies and documents detailed designs based on high-level design specification; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Is accountable for unit test leakage; Report status and issues; Contributes to system component design and design decisions.
- Can play Technical Architect role in project teams;
- To communicate project technical issues, progress, and support with clients;
- To lead the team in development area:
o Conduct and maintain detailed design and component/service design documents;
o To be the escalation point for technical issues in project;
o To develop the new skills for team members if any new technologies required based on the project roadmap.
- To conduct and maintain project technical perspectives:
o Design, document and implement the architecture design on both detailed and high level with fully awareness on the integration, maintenance and migration aspects;
o Conduct guidelines, review architecture alternatives, perform technical evaluations including non-technical perspectives (security, performance);
o Support project teams to follow strictly all the client’s processes if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard.
- To self-train on new technologies;
- To support tasks assigned by Line Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager:
o Perform trainings/seminars for company;
o Obtain professional certificates;
o Support for recruitment in the company.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent;
- 7+ year experience LAMP competence (Linux, Apache/Nginx, MySQL, PHP);
- Good command of English
- Strong knowledge of OOP, SOLID principles, PHP coding standard;
- Strong knowledge of PHP, familiar at least one PHP framework (Symfony/Laravel);
- Strong knowledge of Linux, web application deployment and maintenance;
- Strong knowledge of web service development (RESTful/SOAP);
- Full awareness of security, performance optimization in web development;
Priority for candidates
o Experienced in one architecture model: Microservices, service-oriented, event-driven.
o Experienced in cloud-based application development – specially AWS.
o Experienced in Docker Engine and container orchestration platforms (Docker Swarm/Kubernetes).
o Experienced in one Front-end framework (Angular/ReactJS/VueJS).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Why Candidate should apply for this position
_ 13-month salary per year
_ Performance bonus
_ Social – Health – Insurance paid fully
_ Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance
_ Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days
_ Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
_ Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make Company a great _ place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
_ Professional and Flexible Working Environment
_ Great Teamwork
_ International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program
2 Rounds. Round 1 - Technical interview with Senior Technical Architect & Solution Architect. Round 2 - Interview with CTO
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềIT phần mềm
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29