Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
• Responsible for constructing, implementing and managing the implementation of the company's projects on systems, software and hardware related to IT.
• Responsible for researching, designing and deploying the construction of IT products in accordance with the company's plans and projects.
• To maintain and strengthen the company's technological foundation. Ensure the operation of the company's IT system is stable and efficient.
• You will be in charge of the development and engineering teams.
• You will work with key stakeholders and team members to scope and develop project plans at a task, milestone and resource level. You will manage and document proposed and accepted changes to the scope. You will be in charge of major product releases: timeline, deadlines, coordination between team members, from teams.
• You will directly contribute to day-to-day project management of software engineering and testing for multiple products and projects.
• You will apply and be the leader of Agile Scrum Best Practices: sprint estimation, daily standups, follow ups, sprint planning, retrospective.
• You will manage processes of development and incidents escalation.
• You will engage the team on an ongoing basis to identify and proactively manage project issues, risks, action plans, and implications.
• You will ensure all deliverables and milestones are met, in keeping with timelines and budget.
• You will monitor risks and follow best practices, escalating issues where appropriate.
• You will mentor team leads to develop their project management discipline.
• Compile historical data from previous Iterations/Releases and provide it for team-wide use and future estimating activities.
• Provide status reports, presentations and demonstrations to all levels of management.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor degree in IT or related field.
• 2+ year - experience in Technical Senior Project Manager role.
• WMS, DMS or HRIS knowledge is a plus.
• You have a deep understanding of project management tools, techniques and processes delivering software implementations at the enterprise level. You have worked in Agile, Waterfall and hybrid environments.
• Have Startup experience and ready to join a hard-working and dynamic team.
• You are highly detail oriented and meticulous. You can efficiently generate a master project plan to ensure project deliverables are met according to timelines and budget. Your focus is accomplishing every milestone while ensuring processes are followed and issues are proactively dealt with.
• Relationship building expertise. You have expertise working closely with internal and external stakeholders and end-users to identify business challenges. You can effectively develop concepts, execute on strategies, realize visions and increase adoption.
• Leadership skills. You can grow and build a 20+ team. You have the ability to nurture strengths in your people and support their skills development.
• Transparent communication style. You are an expert negotiator and highly effective escalation point; you are skilled at conflict resolution. You are an outstanding communicator in formal, informal, large, small, verbal and written communications. You can effectively influence and work with people at all levels in a cross-functional, team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Have opportunity to be promoted to the higher positions
• Work and grow in professional environment
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29