Mô tả công việc
With a growing number of new projects, we’re looking for excellent Quality Consultant (Tester/QA) to lead a truly global development team with members in the UK, Singapore, Japan, and Vietnam. You’ll be responsible for:
- Manage quality control process for the project independently, ensuring necessary improvements are made;
- Research requires software to specify the testing requirements of projects.
- Build & manage test plan, test design, test case and building use case & checklist;
- Commit to deliver the test plan via: propose the resources needed, distribute tasks & manage outputs;
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results;
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects;
- Report bugs and errors to development teams;
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Do the other tasks based on the assignment of project or company.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Candidates with higher qualification shall be discussing a higher package.
- 1+ year experience in testing mobile or web apps (Manual test, API testing);
- Have experience in test planning, test design, and test cases including normal cases and edges cases;
- Good English (Good writing and acceptable speaking);
- Problem-solving skill;
- Capable of researching and using testing support tools;
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
[Nice to have]
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical fields;
- Have experience or knowledge in BA;
- Have experience in managing the tester team (estimation, assign tasks for member);
- Have experience with report, track defects and work closely with others in defect resolution;
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Nexus FrontierTech took pride and the commitment to offering a great experience to every team member professionally and personally. At Nexus, you’ll work and grow with a global team full of dynamic, talented, and fun-loving people. Just in case you want more reasons to join us, here are our offering:
- Outstanding compensation package which is decided based on the impact and contribution you can make;
- Flexible work time & remote work policy;
- 13th-month salary and business performance bonus;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation twice a year;
- Childcare support up to $75/month until the kids are 18 years old;
- Annual company trip and fun events all year round;
- Team bonding activities every month of $10/member where you can gather your own team and lead the fun your way;
- Self-host events are sponsored up to $100;
- Personal healthcare insurance package;
- Annual Medical checkup;
- Other company support for hospitalization, wedding, funeral, offspring delivery.
Working time: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday.
Working address: 4th Floor, Time Tower 2, 35 Le Van Luong, Thanh Xuan, Ha Noi.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29