Thực tập sinh Hành chính Nhân sự
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
The HR Intern will be responsible for administration of HR and Administration department and support other members with the administrative works.
More specifically, responsibilities will include:
1. Support administration works:
• Welcome guest to the company, record information, serve drink and lead them to the meeting room, waiting area and contact related people or give them a tour around the office.
• Pick up the phone, transfer to relevant people or write down the messages.
• Send and receive mails and deliver to relevant people; Manage daily mail services (work with teams, providers)
• Arrange all kinds of transportation/ trip for guests and staff (taxi, rented car, flights, trains, cruise...)
• Make copiers, send faxes, scan, print, work with notarization
• Make sure all forms of HR and Administration department available for staff and candidates.
• Supervise and ensure normal operation of the office (manage office equipment, drinking water…)
• Manage information board of HR and Administration department.
• Support translation and interpretation as required; Support the work with suppliers and purchasing work.
2. Support HR works
• Support recruitment (receive applications, contact candidates, prepare logistics for test/ interviews…)
• Support administrative tasks for HR function (input database, issues cards…)
3. Support training and annual review:
• Prepare logistics for classes; Manage materials library, evaluation forms…
• Make annual review list, provide reference documents/ collect information for reviewers, inform reviewed staff about time and venue of the review.
• Manage absence recording and timesheet checking; Make other reports as required by HR and Office Manager
• Support events organization; Other tasks assigned by HR and Officer Manager.
• Support other departments with administration tasks when being required.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Education: 2nd and 3rd year students, majoring in Business Administration, Economics, Hospitality, English, etc. are preferable
- Experience: not required but preferable (voluntary, working experience, social activities…)
- Languages: Excellent English skills. Fluent in Vietnamese.
• Good communication skills; Patient personality and high responsibility; Good planning and reporting skills
• Self-motivated with strong team skills, high degree of punctuality; Hard working and good health
• Able to work in shifts (6 hour/shift in the morning, afternoon); Good management skills
• Proven capacity to apply a structured approach to working with assignments
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Get paid each month during the 6 months internship, meal allowance
• Opportunity to learn from experience professionals in HR and other specialties
• Enhance your employability after graduation; Gain valuable cross-cultural working experience
• Enhance your English, computer skill and many soft-skills; Flexible working time to match your studying schedule
• Opportunity to be recruited in an official position when the vacancy is available
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềHành chính / Văn phòng
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Established in 2007, Esoftflow Co., Ltd. has developed into an international full-service provider of imagery infrastructure for the real estate sector. Our focus is to develop and deliver intelligent solutions enabling the real estate agent to stand out in their marketing efforts. Our client base is global and today we service clients in Australia, Europe and North America.
We believe in delivering high quality products combined with outstanding service, and prefer to refer to our clients as partners. We have a constant focus on innovation and being a first mover in the market. Subsequently, we maintain our entrepreneurial spirit giving us the necessary flexibility to navigate in a fast changing industry.
Esoftflow is part of the Esoft Systems Corporation, that has more than 700 employees worldwide, of which 500+ are based in Vietnam. We strive to provide an interesting work place where people work across cultures and time zones. We are taking our social responsibility serious, and among other things, we provide training and employment to disabled and disadvantaged people.
For further details, please visit our website:
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 3 & Tầng 7, Toà nhà Hàn Việt, 203 Minh Khai, Hai Bà Trưng , Hà NộiWebsite: http://www.esoftflow.com/
THÔNG TIN CÔNG TY
Tầng 3 & Tầng 7, Toà nhà Hàn Việt, 203 Minh Khai, Hai Bà Trưng , Hà Nội
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799