Mô tả công việc
The Admin Intern (ES Intern) will be responsible for administration of HR department and support other members with the administrative works. More specifically, responsibilities will include:
- Welcome guests to the company and contact related department
- Phone and mailing duty.
Employee service tasks:
- Arrange transportation/ trip for guests and staffs.
- Assist in provision, storage and management of administrative documents.
- Support translation and interpretation as required.
- Support the work with suppliers and purchasing work.
- Support events organization.
Other tasks assigned by HR
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Education: 2nd, 3rd and 4th year students, majoring in Business Administration, Economics, Hospitality, English, etc. are preferable
- Experience is a plus (voluntary, working experience, social activities…)
- Have good communication skills (Vietnamese & English).
- Be well-organized, proactive, open-minded, highly responsible and supportive.
- At least 6 months internship.
- Can work in morning or afternoon shift from Monday to Friday or Tuesday to Saturday.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Monthly allowance at a competitive rate.
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects.
- Work at an international company with Western culture: dynamic, open-minded, transparent…
- Opportunity to learn from experienced leaders and managers.
- Enhance your English, computer skill and various soft-skills.
- Attend meetings, events, networking opportunities and all training courses.
- Flexible working time to match your study schedule.
- Opportunity to be recruited in an official position when the vacancy is available.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 06/05/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29