Mô tả công việc
- Support to work on sample design, advanced data analyses following standard processes or for non-standard projects with some supervision
- Develop study analysis plans
- Prepare study designs and sample size estimates to support client proposals
- Provide analytic support for use of models on study deliverables
- Co-ordinates with different teams when required on project flow and to ensure timely deliverables
- Performs analysis of data by editing existing programs as necessary
- Takes on responsibilities that are more non-standard in nature based on the team’s need and delivers on them
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor or higher degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Economics or a related field.
- Strong skills in use of statistical packages.
- Detailed oriented; Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with co-workers.
- Good organizing and planning skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Good oral and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
- Working full day from 8.30am-5.30pm in 6 months
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNgành nghề khác
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global information and measurement company with leading market positions in marketing and consumer information, television and other media measurement, online intelligence and mobile measurement. Nielsen has a presence in approximately 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA and Diemen, the Netherlands. As at 2014, Nielsen employs over 40,000 associates worldwide with revenues surpassing US$ 6 billion.
Trụ sở công ty: Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29