Mô tả công việc
Chance work on professional environment of the biggest company. Join project to builds mobile application for pilot who has to bring a ton of paper documents into airplane to prepare for a flight, and build app help pilot easily to verify all information relate to Airplane, Weather and Charting of station of the flight.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Responsible for technical consultant, architectural design and documentation of new software or extensive software revisions for product components.
- Create high-level architectural specifications and addressing problems of product design.
- Understand product vision and business needs to define product requirements and product architectural solutions.
- Consult business management team to clarify objectives and functional/non-functional requirements for new or modified products.
- Provide architectural blueprints to IT team
- Define product validation policies so as to deliver products that meet system and product expectations
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- 3+ years’ experience designing and building software applications
- Experience in software development and coding in one of programing languages (C#, .NET, Java etc.). Various programing language is plus.
- Experience is SOA and API oriented solutions
- Experience working on complex software projects
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling methods
- Experience in cloud platforms (AWS, Azure etc.), big data; new innovation technology (blockchain, AI etc.) is plus.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programs, SQL, web application development, security and open source technologies
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Communication and presentation abilities (English)
- Responsible, accurate and able to work under high pressure and to strict deadlines.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Completive salary and many incentive policies ($2000 – $4000++)
- Opportunities to work with innovation technologies
- Working with technology level TOP GUN at FPT Software
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person : Ms. Nguyen Mai Linh
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org/ LinhNM12@Fsoft.com.vn
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềNgành nghề khác
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
“Established in 1999, ranking in Top 100 Global Outsourcing, recognized as Top Best IT Company To Work in Vietnam (2014), FPT Software is a global software company with presence in America, Japan, Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. FPT Software staff take pride in fair competition, with work quality equal to that of the world’s 500 biggest companies’ staff in the central area of technology such as mobility, cloud computing, and big data, among others.
Annually, thousands of staff have gone on business trips overseas. Staff members of FPT Software nowadays consist of Vietnamese, U.S., Japan, Germany, the U.K., Slovakia, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Philippines, Myanmar… citizens. Though from different origins, they all share the common mission of turning FPT Software into one of the world’s leading software companies.
You can make it too with FPT Software Career. Find more openings at http://career.fpt-software.com/
- Human Resources: 10,000+ employees
- Global Offices: Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, the Philippines, France, German, UK, Slovakia, United States and Australia
- Diversified Jobs: R&D, Designer, Business Analyst, Solution Architecture, Developer, Tester, Quality Assurance, Project Manager, Technical Lead, Japanese and Communicator, Sales…
- Top Clients: IBM, Oracle, Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, NTT, Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sony, Neopost, Freescale…
Trụ sở công ty: FPT Building, 17 Duy Tân Str., Cầu Giấy District, Hanoi,Website: https://www.fpt-software.com/
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799