Training & Development Executive
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
The Training & Development Executive is responsible for supporting Training & Development Team Lead to follow up with training stakeholders and organize for training both internally and externally follow the training process:
- Support the implementation of the annual training plan;
- Support the co-ordination of all training activities;
- Co-ordinate trainers, room/venue and catering requirements;
- Prepare relevant reports;
- Collect and assess training class feedback;
- To collect the materials and start the procedure of authorizing the courses;
- To grade final test for all training class;
- Maintain course files in accordance with NashTech’s training process (attendance tracking, test result, competence training database).
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s degrees in any disciplines;
- Software proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel is required;
- Ability to organize a variety of specified projects and activities within specified time frames; ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive job-related information.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Be passionate in Corporate Training & Development.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13 month salary per year.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up, Premium Health Insurance (plus 1 slot for your dependent).
- Annual leaves: 14 ~ 18 days.
- Clubs program: Football, Badminton, Swimming, Tennis, Rock, Yoga…
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills – English
People are extremely important to us and that’s why we have a clear vision: to make NashTech a great place to work in its sector. We pride ourselves on:
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment
- Great Teamwork
- International Assignments
WeCare - WeShare - WeDare - WeInnovate Engagement Program
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29